Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Decisions... Decisions

So today I managed to do almost nothing all day long! The only real tasks I accomplished were washing the insert to the car seat taking down Christmas decor! Shena Dustin and I went to dinner at Junction and watched some TV. Then came the decision! It was a tough one... to go to Lewiston or not to go to Lewiston that was the question. After many minutes and hours of discussion about the roads and our time and money we decided to against all the cons and go for it! We will be spending New Years with friends instead of sitting at home with no TV(our dish broke!) and no company! Happy New Year all and be safe!

2 comments:

dustincrystal12 said...

so i am posting my own comment because i didnt proof my blog and there are a lot of mistakes! dont make fun of me! read it and like it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.. I can't believe you didn't proof your blog.. haha. Who cares! It's for our enjoyment. Oh have fun celebrating. We wish we could be there. We just spent ours at our house with friends. Very low key, but we head up North on the island for two days. We all rented a condo up there, so I will post pictures when we get back! Happy New Year!