This weekend flew by like most do. Friday we sat around and watched tv. I was asleep by ten like usual. Saturday we went to Paige's game and then after went over to Spokane to shop for maternity clothes. We had a great day! No fighting or getting frustrated which is always a plus these days with my sensitive frame of mind! I ended up getting two pairs of regular jeans, two under tanks, a belly sleeve (which is the coolest thing ever), one pair of maternity jeans, and two maternity shirts. I felt really bad for spending the money but it is amazing what a few nice outfits can do for you self esteem when your body is being taken over!
I was pretty bummed because Old Navy doesn't carry maternity clothes at the store only online so you have to be pretty brave to get clothes from there. I have heard that they have really good clothes but I am to much of a chicken to shop completely online for clothes!
So to wrap up the weekend today, we worked on a few things around the house and cleaned. Fun Fun!
Well anyway two days, $150, and about three confetti cupcakes later, I am doing great and ready to sit with my favorite man and dogs and watch a couple movies. Then tomorrow it is off to work and another busy week. We have a concert Thursday and we are finally painting the baby's room on Saturday! At least I hope that is.
Hope everyone had a great weekend
3 comments:
Old Navy does have cute maternity stuff. I think the store here still has it-is it just that one that phased it out of the store?
I am glad you got some clothes to make you feel better about yourself.
And cupcakes always make a person feel better :)
I heard target has some really cheap belly bands..$15. I heard they are the best..Well thats what the pregnancy mafia over here tells me! Can't wait to see more pictures.. and to see baby's room!
I can't wait for new clothes!! I'm getting tired of buttons poking into my gut and feeling like they are going to pop any minute. The bella band sure has been a savor!!
Post a Comment