Friday, June 19, 2009
still prego!
Well, I'm sure most of you know that I still have this giant baby in my belly! I am now three days overdue and pretty sure it is going to wait until I am induced on Tuesday. Now my only hope is that we don't get bumped that day so no other women can go into labor on Tuesday! We have been trying everything to go into labor, but nothing seems to be working. I guess it just isn't ready so we will keep waiting. I am trying keep my spirits up, but there are times when I slip just because I can't sleep and almost every part of my body is hurting. I did get some great candid shots of Dustin sleeping cuddling the dog the other night! What better things do I have to do in the middle of the night besides my 5 run potty habit? He said if I posted them on here or myspace he would kill me or better yet, take a picture of me in the shower and post it. I better mind my manners cuz we all don't want to see that!!!! Hope everyone is having a great week and it is the weekend again woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment