1.
2, 
3
4 5
Well lots has been going on and I don't even know where to start! Addilynn is 11 weeks old now and she is getting huge! We have so much fun with her and it amazes me everyday how much she is growing and changing right before our eyes. This weekend she witnessed her first PBdays and did great she slept most of the time and even slept through the fireworks. We watched them from my boss' house so it wasn't quite as loud. She met her best friend Beau for the first time and slept through most of that too! She has been really sleepy lately I think she is growing. She got to meet another great great grandparent her papa Buzz.
Auntie Jaylee got to babysit overnight yes... I left Addilynn for the first time. It was really hard but I only cried three times so I think that is pretty good. It sucked but I had a blast and I knew she was in good hands. My stepmother tells me Dustin and I need to spend time together so we don't forget about "us" I just think that is her subtle way of stealing my baby!!! :) They all love her very much and I guess I will share once or twice!
1: sitting with dad
2: my first pbdays carnival
3: eating biscuits and gravy with daddy
4: Petes bday party
5: bath time is fun!!!
She is trying to talk. She wants to so badly
2 comments:
Love the picture with the bow in her hair. So cute. She is getting so big.. aww.. next time I see her she is going to be walking. Miss you guys.
Love the video. I didn't get to see her active like this because she was sleeping all the time. Thanks for letting me stay. Can't wait to get together again.
Post a Comment