I have been a bad mommy the last couple of weeks. I have taken a total of three pictures of Addilynn the last two weeks and they are all in the same pose. Boo hoo I've missed so much she has grown so quickly. We have been pretty busy the last couple weeks and we aren't slowing down for another couple but I will try my hardest to keep up on pictures!
This weekend was Kellsi's wedding we had a blast. Addilynn slept most of the time and didn't really get to mingle with anyone. Next weekend is state for auntie Jaylee in CDA and Halloween! I hope we get to go trick or treating with the turd! Then the next weekend is Kevin and Amy's wedding then I think we get to take a breather right before the Thanksgiving rat race! Hope everyone is having a great week tomorrow is more immunizations and we get to see how big the turd is now that she is four months old! I think the only new trick she has learned since the last post is grabbing her feet! Talk to you all soon
No comments:
Post a Comment