Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our first tree!




We had a blast this weekend. Addilynn got to get our first tree as a family. We started a tradition last year with my sisters and it is still going strong for year number two. We pick out our tree, Dustin and Paige cut it down, go to the store and buy cookie supplies, bake them, listen to Christmas music and decorate the tree. I should tell the truth though Jaylee usually ends up making most of the cookies while Paige and I decorate the tree. I'm pretty sure Paige and I get the hardest job :)
Saturday morning we went down to Christmas in St. Maries and got pictures with Santa and Addilynn had her first horse and carriage ride. She loved it and even loved Santa.
On Addilynns first carriage ride.
Then we went to the tree farm and picked out the best tree ever! It was really cold but we powered through it and Dustin and Paige had the Honor of cutting it down. We got it home and made the best cranberry white choc chip cookies!
Addilynn helping me update the blog
I finally got her to smile with her teeth
She is becoming "too cool" to sit in her chair
She woke up from her nap and looked like she stuck her finger in a light socket

ohh I love the tree mom




eAt the tree farm 2009

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is looking more like you everyday. Beautiful! Hope to see you soon! Happy Holidays!

Denise said...

She's getting so big!! Her smile is so great:) Too stinkin CUTE!