Ok, so I started this blog when Maria posted her challenge and I guess I forgot to mention it. Maria reminded me I should put a link on my page so here it is! Thanks Nanny M. I thought you all knew about it.
Now to the good stuff! This week is my week off kind of! I am still going down to the office when I can to work on some things. My week is already full! Addilynn has been getting more teeth we think that is since she has been crabby, drooling, and chewing on everything. This includes: Her toys, my toys, the dogs toys, her crib rail, shoes, pillows, fingers, remotes, and just about anything she can get her hands on. With everything she has been putting in her mouth I'm sure she is bound to get sick sometime! She still hates crawling but does it to get where she needs to be. I'm not sure if that is a bad thing or not?? She has been trying more new foods last night she had green beans for a snack. Yummy! It is so funny to watch her chew I will have to video it and post it someday.
Family updates: My stepmother is in Mexico(with my boss!), Grandpa Murl just had his 70th b-day (i think its 70), Dustin's sister has pinned down more details on her wedding (go Kadee!), Doris is doing good in school at NIC, Baby is now done with basketball, Jaylee is still playing basketball heading to Lewiston today, Dj has his cast off, Dustin has been busy making jerky and brats with James, and Bri-Anna is getting ready for her baby girl who should be arriving in about 3 months! Life is busy on this side of town.
No comments:
Post a Comment