Thursday, June 24, 2010

playing catch up

So hmmm where to start

First off I have been a total slacker and had zero time on the computer. These last couple of weeks have been a blur. It started with Addilynn's party. So much fun! It was perfect. Thanks to everyone who was able to make it and all the wonderful gifts she is one spoiled monster! Then I left for Seattle and had my first big stay away from the baby. I didn't see her from Tuesday night to Saturday morning. It was very hard but I was so busy it helped a ton. Then we went camping and uncle Dj decided it would be a good idea to scare the living daylights out of us. Wednesday we had a play date with Shena Holly Jo and Blayze. It was way more fun now that they are both mobile. The last one was kind of a flop :) Now its Friday already again and I have no idea where the week has gone. We have nothing ready for camp and my house is a total disaster. Addilynn is teething again (happy happy joy joy) This time it is molars the best kind. Nanny M is finally home and I am hoping I will get to see her soon because it is driving me nuts knowing she is here and I haven't seen her. AHHHHH I need one more day in the week to play catch up. Tomorrow we start fun Fridays 6:30 - 2:00 without a lunch so I better get my tail off the computer and get some rest! All in all we have been enjoying summer to its fullest and have no open weekends until the end of it. I feel exhausted just thinking about it!
Oh and one last thing:
I will try to get some pictures up of her bday party ASAP

No comments: