Things have been looking up since her double ear infection days! Addilynn is feeling much better and is starting to get back to her old eating, sleeping, and playing habits.
Last weekend we went up to camp Saturday and it was great. It was just the three of us and I have to say I LOVE FALL CAMPING! It was almost better than summer. The smells, sounds (or lack of), and a crisp air that makes you huddle closer to the fire is what camping is all about. It was sad but happy all that the same time. We ended up pulling our camper home and getting it winterized just in time for the first freeze.
We made a trip to the pediatrician’s office Wednesday to find out that Addilynn’s left ear is still not looking as well as she would like. She said we would check it again in a month to make sure it is healing but if it still has fluid in it or if she gets another infection we will be going to the ENT. I kind of have mixed emotions about this because I definitely don’t want her to go through what she did the last couple weeks, but I also don’t want to see her go through the surgery. From what I understand it is pretty common and a quick procedure so those are a couple things that are setting our minds at ease.
Not much else has been going on other than Addilynn’s fits have been getting a little less scary but still monstrous. She screamed almost the entire time we were shopping in CDA yesterday. I never know what to do in those situations because a lot of people don’t believe in spanking so that is out unless I want to get cps called on me and she doesn’t respond to my “mean” voice. Hmmm I guess we will continue to try and find something that works to snap her out of her rages.
This is a picture from the park she loves enjoying the sunshine but once we get there it is a battle to make her leave. Her and Kelby love to play around on the slides and swings. She even got her first hickey from Kelby. He bit her right on the neck and it made a hickey mark. I thought it was pretty funny but Addilynn sure didn’t!
1 comment:
Love it!! Glad she is feeling better. Poor little thing. Yeah, those dang ear infections. At least if she has to get tubes you know it is common & quick!! Just hoping they clear up and you dont have to worry about it.
Post a Comment