Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh what fun…

 

Addilynn and I had a GREAT weekend! She was so good and we had so much fun. Friday we went and visited some old friends. Addilynn got to try a fun dip, which I was against, but she managed to stay up until 10. Go figure! Saturday, we went to visit my papa Frank and Grandma Doris in Emida then back home for a nap. We also went to visit Kari and Darrin and luckily Jeanette and Fred stopped by too so we scored big time! Then our last stop was a quick visit with Hallie but by this time Addilynn was beat so we couldn’t stay long. Gosh we went all over to visit people! HMMM I think its time we stayed home and let them come to us! After all that running around we crashed pretty early and Sunday Dad came home! We missed him tons but he did bring home a stinky buck so now we wont go hungry for awhile. We were so proud of him. Here are a couple pictures of what we did this weekend.

oobleck

Addilynn and I made Oobleck. If you don’t remember what that is, it is corn starch and water. The consistency of Oobleck is somewhat interesting and Addilynn thought so too. She loved it and we had so much fun making a mess.

oobleck2

 

hide

This is what Addilynn thought of our self portrait session! She thought it was silly that we took about 20 pictures of the two of us and only a couple turned out half way useable. BUT I did complete the challenge Nanny M. We did get one decent picture of the two of us! Thank you so much for the idea it really makes a lot of sense.

030 copy

Here is Dustin’s deer if you don’t like hunting. Don’t look!

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

buck2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of you two! I also like the look of that buck. Good work Dustin! Wahhooo.. meat in the freezer!