Sunday, March 4, 2012

It’s the Weekend Again!

track6

We had another wonderful weekend but still can’t believe its come and gone again already. Addilynn got her first set of water color paints and has used them a ton since she got them. Why didn’t I get them before?

paint2paint3

We rode bikes at the track on Saturday. Addilynn was pretty excited to get out of the house and she loved seeing all the Lumberjack stuff. She made Essie and I cheer with her. Of course she was Morgan, and we were plain old Lumberjacks. I just know someday she will be on that track cheering for the Lumberjacks!

tracktrack2track3track4track5

Today we went on a 4wheeler ride up the river road. It was great to get out and enjoy the fresh air but it didn’t take long for Addilynn to fall back into her old habits and fall fast asleep.

ride

edit2ride3ride4

No comments: