This Saturday Addilynn had her recital. It was so much fun for everyone who came to watch her tumble and dance. She did AMAZING, but of course I am totally biased! Addilynn got to wear makeup which was very hard to see my baby looking so grown up! The theme was circus and she was on stage for the opening, her routine, and the finale. Her instructor Dani did a fantastic job and got rave reviews from us and my family on her choreography. Addilynn was ready to do it again as soon as she was done! Next year baby girl, next year! She did so good at 2 I can’t wait to see what she can do at 3!
Getting stretched out before the big show!
Checking out her friends award as well! She loves her medal and says, “it was nice of Dani to give me this gold medal!” What a sweet girl she is. I will say I do want a new camera it did horribly and I didn’t get very many good pictures. It does great outside and with a flash but in low light and no flash it stinks!!! We will see if we can convince Dad!
Thank you to all that took time out of their weekend to watch our little gymnast!
Thank you to Gma and Gpa Sines, Gma and Gpa Price, Nana, Gma and Gpa Turner, Kari, Kadee and Justin, Dj, Paige, Jaylee, Ashton, Nona and Papa, Grammy, Janee, and anyone else that I didn’t get to talk to that came to support her! I really hope I’m not missing anyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment