This year for Addilynn’s birthday we had a circus themed kids party! The colors were rainbow, and we had face painting, fishing pond, hoop shoot, ring toss, and make your own ice cream. The fish pond was the big hit! The weather was great (minus the wind when we were setting up), and the kids had a blast! Addilynn was asking for snakes, party hats, knives, and a stepstool for her birthday. She got the snakes from B, Ashley, and the boys and got some party hats from Sharon a lady that Dustin works with! Unfortunately for dad she didn’t get any knives! Addilynn has been so excited to be three. I try to tell her she needs to be two again and she giggles and says, “I can’t mom I’m three. I’m bigger now!” I wish she wasn’t in such a hurry to grow up.
Addilynn received a ton of great gifts from everyone. Once again she was spoiled rotten! Thank you to everyone who made it a point to share her special day. Also thank you to everyone who helped make cupcakes, cake, help with the ice cream stand, paint faces, bring things, and clean up. We really appreciate everything that everyone has done. We couldn’t do it without you!
No comments:
Post a Comment