Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Outside is More Fun than Inside!

grad 147.CR2

6/4/13 Papa and Paisley at a legion game in Coeur d’ Alene

grad 152.CR2

6/5/13: Yard work/play Addilynn loves to shovel dog poo. I hope this never gets old! I thought I should document the moment while it lasted.

grad 157.CR2grad 162.CR2

Paisley’s first wheelbarrow ride.

grad 173.CR2grad 174.CR2

Paige’s last dance as a 7th Grader!

grad 193.CR2

6/6/13 Paisley’s first time in the “cold” tub. We like to turn the hot tub down in the summer so we thought it would be a perfect opportunity to take Paize for a swim! She loved it!! Our child is a dare devil and didn’t agree with the fact she needed to be held on to at all times.

grad 196.CR2grad 197.CR2grad 200.CR2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the last one of you and the girls, you are all so beautiful.