Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

024

This was our selfie gone bad but thought I would post anyway because I love Paisley and Addilynn’s faces!

001

Now before you start to judge I will confess to the fact that I did put both gifts in one box and yes they are in the box they came in with no wrapping paper! It didn’t seem to bother them one bit, but maybe next year we wont have to rely on Amazon prime and two day shipping to help us out!!

002004009

These were some pretty dynamite purchases because we listen to kids bop on a daily basis and Paisley has to sleep with her “puppy”.

015019

We didn’t quite get a good one but this one at least had our faces in it! I’d say, brown box and all, the girls had a great Valentines day.

025

No comments: