Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I Really Need to Find my Camera Cord!

162

At this moment I am running out of posts! I can’t find my camera cord and am going to have to bite the bullet and just get an adapter for my micro sd card. UGH How do you lose a camera cord in a 1000 sq foot house??? Well here is what we were up to in the beginning of August!

169

We added another member to our family! Mr. Marshall Stewart Turner joined us on August 3rd, and has been keeping us busy ever since. Also in August Papa Jay turned the big 5-0! We celebrated at camp and took a road trip to the reservoir to swim. Since we had the baby boy and Bruiser plus the two girls we had to take the pickup but it ended up being a blast anyway! The water was so warm and the girls and dogs swam all afternoon. 

176185177

187

Marshall learned quickly how to climb into the playhouse to spend time with the girls. This was one of the first days we got him when he was debating on making the climb!

164

 

165

I actually captured a rare moment when the girls were getting along! They even posed with silly faces. This only happens when the stars are aligned just right so I always like to snap some random photos documenting the rare occasion!

166168

More shenanigans to come from the month of August!

No comments: