Since I still haven’t caught up from summer(when I lost my camera cord) and it has been two months since the last post I’m behind like I’ve never been behind before! I’m cramming a lot of things into each post to make up for lost time!
Addilynn LOVES to shoot her bow so daddy has promised to do a little updating to it this spring. It may be a little tricky because our lefty is right eye dominant (we figured that out with a long frustrating battle with a BB gun).
Oh man I totally forgot about this picture of the tired baby that FELL off the back seat of the pickup and didn’t even wake up when he hit the floor! What a little guy he was. Now as I write this he’s taking up the living rom floor and his shedding hair is taking up the rest of it!!
Crystal digging! I believe it was the end of August. My date on my old camera was wrong and since it took me a half of a year to write this I can’t remember.
The kids had so much fun digging crystals. We found an old tail pile and had a hay day. To the littles, everything was a crystal but for the most part they came out with some good ones.
Dirt hills make good slides!
The circus in September. The lighting was bad so I didn’t get very many good pictures.
One thing I love about where we live is that when we want to get out into the woods it doesn’t take much planning or time we just go. This night we decided it was to nice to eat inside and went up into the woods for a picnic and a grouse hunt. It ended up being a later night than we planned due to a few roads not coming out where we thought, but it was still a good time. I loved Paisleys face in all these pictures she is so hard to get a good picture of. My little clown!
Park play dates with Kelly and the kiddos. We tried to enjoy the nice weather in the fall and make it to the park on Wednesdays after I dropped sissy off for school. It was nice to get some special time with Paisley and every once in awhile Kelly and I got to chat as an added bonus!
No comments:
Post a Comment