Wednesday, April 22, 2009

32 weeks

The baby dogs while they are still babies



Here is a video of our little baby kicking and screaming in my tummy! I hope you can all see it!

So the time is getting closer! Only about 8 weeks left and we can't wait. We have been really busy with the floors and getting the house ready. I just wanted to put some pictures up so everyone could see what I've been waiting the last two years for. They are very nice but now it means more cleaning since before the subfloor was impossibe to keep clean. We love them and can't wait until they are completely done.



Butt crack!~ The start... this plastic is a pain in the tail





The finished product! Good job hun. (and thanks mom, ralphy, and shane!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is a little creepy! That thing wants out! Ahh.. not much longer. How weird. I can't believe it's almost time.

The Burpee's said...

I wish I would have recorded Trevor kicking. People could see him kicking from across the room-it would gross out the guys at work!
Your floors look very nice and I am sure it feels good having your house that much more completed since it is getting so close to baby time.

Alaina and Kyle said...

Wow... the floors look great. My stomach is starting to jump. It sure is crazy. My mom saw it the other day from across the room when I was sitting in the hospital room. Can't wait to see the floors!