Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Date Night!

This week has really been pretty boring! I have had the whole week off and have managed to get absolutely nothing done. I did wash some baby clothes and put them away, but that really shouldn't take two days! I don't really have any plans to do anything today either. I have been babysitting my dads dog which has been an adventure! He was doing so good. All day Sunday and Sunday night the dogs were great together. Then Zach decided to break out of the fence Monday night and take Bruiser with him! I would have taken longer to realize they were gone, if it weren't for the tattletale Kila she was very upset about the whole situation. We found Bruiser in about a half hour but we looked for hours for Zach then gave up when we found him and the jerk ran from us again. Dustin got up early to go look again for him and guess who was waiting at the door for him. It snowed a couple inches and he had to sleep outside in the cold so maybe he learned his lesson, but I doubt it! So now just to make sure he doesn't drag Bruiser into his tricks with him, I take him outside and watch him.
I am really excited for Friday to get here for two reasons actually. Dustin and I get to have date night! No kids just us. We rented a motel in Post Falls with a 24 hour pool and are going to watch movies and swim all night! I can't remember when we stayed in a hotel just the two of us. It is going to be fun. The second is Maria is coming home! I am so excited to see her. Saturday we are going bowling. Even though I suck, it should be fun to try. Then it's back to work on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! SEE YOU SOON! OUT TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!!