Sunday, May 17, 2009
Belly pictures!
So yesterday was an interesting and exciting day for us! We got our pictures done by a photographer here in town. It was my first experience with semi nude photos and I only wish I would have been a tiny bit smaller! They all turned out really good though which is nice! We got more pictures of the two of us and my belly then we did at our wedding! Anyway can't wait to share (some of them that is!)! I have a month left until the expected date of baby but you know how that goes I'm sure he/she will be late like most first timers! I go to the Dr. on Wednesday to see if I'm dilated or effaced at all. I really hope I am at least making some progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you are almost there! I can't wait to see the pics...I bet they are great.
Post a Comment