Tuesday, May 19, 2009

a couple of the pictures





Here are a couple of pictures from our photo shoot with Ace Martin on Saturday. Dustin doesn't want some of the ones I like to surface so I am not allowed to put them anywhere! I wont be showing any of the pictures with just me in them either those are for Dustin's pleasure only! Hopefully everyone enjoys them.

I liked this one better before he changed it! It was brighter and didn't have the black around it!


I love this one! Dustin looks so handsome!

We have another appointment tomorrow so I'm sure I will update everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! You two incredibly beautiful parents are going to have one lucky and amazing baby!!
I am so proud of you (in case you couldn't tell).
Love you, Love me

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! He did a nice job.