Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Less than a week left

I am getting pretty excited for the baby to get here. It has been really hard this last week and a half. Some days I feel like it should be here by now and others I am not sure I'm ready! We went to the Dr. again today and I didn't have him check me in fear that I wouldn't be dilated. I didn't want another let down like last week. I have two more days of work left, and I think after that time might slow down but I will be a lot less tired which is a plus! Today I feel great, like I could be pregnant forever, but tomorrow during work and after I'm sure that will change! I am having spaghetti tonight for dinner which I heard can sometimes stimulate labor and I'm going to try and get my husband to do what he has been scared of!!! Maybe that will kick start things and I will have this baby at least in the next week. I can't imagine going anymore than that.
This week started off rough, my grandpa had another issue with his heart and has been in Sacred Heart since Monday. We went over to visit him Monday night (although my entire family including my grandpa was against me traveling) and he seemed in good spirits. He should be getting out today or tomorrow but is going to be on some horrible meds for life from what it sounds like. I just wish they would get things figured out so he could stop having these heart scares! Oh and I found out my uncle gets out of prison on the 26th. I'm not quite sure what to think about that, but I guess I have to think positive!
This weekend we have a baseball game to watch... if this giant aching body will allow, and other than that pretty much nothing until the baby gets here!

2 comments:

The Burpee's said...

Have Dustin give you a foot massage too. Rubbing up by your ankles can make you start to have contractions. It's for real!
Just try to use the time to relax a little because you will need it. At least you have a lot of people around to help you out wherever you need it...like cooking, doing errands and stuff.
You are going to do great and you will be a great mommy!

The Compton Family said...

Oh im so excited ur using the two things that i said!!! They both seemed to work for me:) we had spaghetti the on a wed night, went to the doc the next day and i was dial. to a two and we did the other :) that night and i had him friday! Its something in the sperm, sorry everyone, that thins stuff out and starts labor. I hope it works for u! U are ready for this. Ur going to be a wonderful mom so dont think that ur not ready.