Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One more week down!

This week has gone by pretty quickly, but I can tell I am starting to slow way down! Graduation went well. We got to dance and Dustin got to sing! We stayed out a little too late for a prego, but it was worth it! Then Sunday Paige and Jaylee put together the swing for the little one.
Paige has been bugging Dustin to put in a rope swing for her. She spotted the tree branch and hasn't given up since so that was a project that her and Dustin worked on Sunday as well.


The finished product! She wasn't too sure of it when she actually started swinging on it but it was fun for the time being!

This is the giant sliver that I got in my toe during our dinner out on the porch Sunday. It might not look big but it was and it hurt!

I had been having contractions since Sunday, and thought that maybe it was getting close to time until my hopes were shattered after my appointment today! I am still closed and high which really sucks. I told myself I wouldn't be sad but somehow my hormones got the best of me. They have been winning that game a lot lately!
We are very ready to meet the little one, but it will come when it's ready.
Another good note is that our friend Beau is doing good and is a week old already! I just can't wait to meet him when he is bigger and out of the NICU. We love seeing updates and check them at least three times a day to see how he is doing and to see if we get to see anymore pictures!
Tomorrow is Dj's 8th grade graduation AKA literary lemonade, and the family is going out to eat and meeting at Kadee's for pie afterward! I can't believe he will be in high school. He was just a little guy when we started dating. I think he was in Kindergarten. Wow how time flies!
I have 6 days of work left and that is the big countdown right now since it really sucks to bend over my patients with a giant melon in the way! I can't really see without torquing my body and that makes for uncomfortable nights and days! Plus, the air conditioner is broken there and every night when we are about to leave it is 80 degrees! My boss and her husband have been great he called to check on me the other day and she brought me a frozen washcloth for my neck during one of my appointments! I love working for them! Dustin has been great through the whole thing as well (which makes me want to come home at night even more!) and keeps telling me I am allowed to complain since I haven't complained much through the whole thing! What a sweetie!
All in all it has been a pretty good week! Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying the nice weather we have been having!

1 comment:

The Burpee's said...

I am so excited for you guys! The baby will be here soon-it is just so cozy in there :)
At least you guys are prepared so you don't have to worry about getting things at the house ready.
I want to be informed when it does happen...