Last night Addilynn and I went to stay with auntie Doris. We had lots of fun. Here are a few pictures from our journey and this week.
Addilynn has a couple new boo boos on her face for those of you who have been following my 365 blog you know what I'm talking about. She hit her face twice today and has two big bruises! This child never stops it is so much fun chasing her around the house! I feel like a broken record... Addilynn let go, Addilynn don't touch that, Addilynn you will hurt yourself and on and on. I love this new stage she has so much personality. She started waving to herself in the mirror and if your lucky she will wave at people when they leave. She is also clapping on her terms. My favorite is that she can now crawl to me and put her arms up for me to hold her! I love knowing that she loves me.
4 comments:
Man she has grown up so fast. I can't believe a year has almost past. Pretty crazy. Can't wait to see her next weekend :)
What a beautiful baby she is!! And she looks so happy...I bet she never cries ;)
What a beautiful baby she is!! And she looks so happy...I bet she never cries ;)
I can't leave comments on your other blog for some reason. Addilynn has beautiful eyes... I love them!
Post a Comment