An early Christmas present
Things are still busy here in the Turner household. Last night we started our 4 days of Christmas. I cooked homemade chicken noodle soup and bread bowls and we ate opened gifts and enjoyed each others company. Mom, Ralph, Bri, Ryder, Camber, Paige, Dustin and I were all part of night 1s festivities! Addilynn got all sorts of goodies from everyone and mommy and daddy got a bedroom makeover! We were so excited about it.
Addilynn has been learning so much these days. She now says bless you when you sneeze, barks, begs and fetches like the dogs, and much more I can't think of now! She never fails to amaze us with her new discoveries. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next!
Well, the madness starts again today so we will post after the craziness of the holidays. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!
Addilynn looks so grown up in this picture. This was before the Michael Family Christmas party!
Her first gift from the Michael party’s Santa
As good as it gets with two dogs and a baby!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment