Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Potty Training!

 

Addilynn has been feeling much better the last couple days and it is so nice to have our little angel back. For a little while anyway. Until the next cold. Even though she has been feeling under the weather, she has been doing great with the potty training. She is such a smart little girl! Some other things she has been learning are puzzles, flash cards, and colors. She isn’t very good at her colors yet so if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them. I know she will get them eventually so I’m not worried. Addilynn is also saying a lot more now. Some new things are I fly (when she wants to fly), color (when she wants to color), gotta go (when she is asking you if you have to go potty), oh no (when something bad happens), poop (which she still thinks is a fart but for the real thing she uses potty), and come on (when she wants you to follow her and she even does the little hand motion too!) She is just so darn cute. I’m sure I’m missing some but you are all probably bored of my blabbing by now anyway!

This weekend we were in CDA Saturday. First, we went to watch auntie P play basket ball and… No accidents. Then we had a nice sit down lunch, ran to Cabellas, and did some more shopping at a few other places. Addilynn didn’t have a single accident and believe it or not only ONE fit. Her fit was over a bag of cheese she wanted and couldn’t have. This girls love for cheese is unreal! I was pretty excited about her amazing behavior and potty habits considering she was being drug all over the place and driving from here to there.

Sunday Addilynn learned the great art of undressing herself! Don’t get me wrong this was pretty convenient, but still a little on the scary side. I do remember a blonde haired little girl undressing at sporting events!!! I’m sure Addilynn will follow in her aunties footsteps!  Since I was very ill, naked baby wasn’t so bad. She was able to get to her chair and go potty without help. All we would have to do is help her with the last and not the most fun step of potty time!

All in all we had a wonderful weekend! I got taken care of Saturday night and Sunday by Dustin and we were able to enjoy each others company all day Sunday. We couldn’t remember a time when we all just got to relax, play, and watch football together. The perfect end to a perfect weekend.

 

037

Addilynn enjoying some apple juice. YUMMY!

031

“I am so bored with this picture thing. Do you think my mom will ever give it a rest?” Says the mind of Addilynn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you little sweetie, but there are WAY more pictures to come. If not, Nanny M would be yelling at Mommy! :)

dustincrystal12 said...

Ahh thanks Nanny m we are so glad you like them