Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Updates…

park6We have been extremely busy lately. Doing what, I don’t know. I need to start keeping a journal so when it is time to update everyone I can remember what to say!

We have been trying to spend as much time outside as possible since the sun has been shining. It is still very cold but any little chance we can we have to get the monkey out in the open or she goes bananas! These are some pictures from two weekends ago. We took the little 4-wheeler down to the tennis courts and let Addilynn go wild! What fun she had.

On the potty training note, Addilynn has been having a few more accidents lately which is a bummer since she was going from none to at least one a day. I am trying not to get discouraged but with all of the ridicule I’ve been getting from everyone I am starting to second guess myself. If people would just mind their own business and let me parent my child then I wouldn’t be having these thoughts! (oops I guess I’m venting a little) I feel so bad when she has them because she puts her hands over her face and I can just tell her heart is breaking. When hers breaks so does ours. I hate that she gets so upset. We don’t get mad at her but she gets mad at herself. The most recent “public” accident happened at the basketball game on Monday. Addilynn did her business on the bleachers and then proceeded to let everyone know, “ I peed” over and over. I couldn’t help but laugh when she was telling total strangers, “I peed”. I’m sure they were disgusted! What a goofball.

Last weekend we went to CDA to stay with some camping buddies. We had a blast it was great to catch up, listen to Rick play, Dustin sing, and see all the wonderful things Daniell has picked out for the wedding.

All in all things have been going pretty good in the Turner household. We are still trying to decipher a lot of Addilynn jabber, which frustrates her, but she is getting so smart. We are still working on colors and luckily there is an App for that because she loves it!

park7

No comments: