Addilynn has been extremely busy lately, and so have we. We have been battling a few colds and another double ear infection since the last time I updated. We finally have an appointment with the specialist on the 7th so hopefully we will get some “ear” answers then. Addilynn is sassy as ever and talking up a storm even though she has been under the weather lately. She has even mastered the skill of bugling if you couldn’t tell from the video! Some of her new sayings and phrases are: Medicine(it is heartbreaking to hear your 20 month old ask for medicine drops for her ears), Peace out, I’m playing, Beau watch (she likes to watch videos of her friend Beau), Here kitty kitty kitty, I fart (which I’m not too fond of), panties, I don’t know, and so many more. I wish I video taped her more so we could remember all of the funny stuff she does. She has also been working on flash cards she knows about 20 of them. We love watching her learn new stuff it is so much fun to see the wheels turn! Hope you enjoy the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment