Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Much Needed Twin Time

1

Addilynn, Dustin, and I had a busy weekend! Friday we celebrated Dustin’s birthday with his family and got to visit for a bit! Saturday we got to spend some much needed “twin time” with the Howland boys. Not to mention some good times with friends too! Then Sunday was Camber’s first birthday party. She looked so cute getting into her cake.

It is hard to get a picture of three toddlers!

21months 060

Addilynn' was in the middle of asking to see the picture in this one. She doesn’t hold her pose long enough for me to get a good picture!

21months 076 copy

My beautiful niece and her Monkey cake! She really got into it!

cake

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I like your new older pictures of Addilynn...nice job! Dustin totally reminds me of Ben in that picture...funny!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how LONG her hair is getting. Make her stop growing please.....

Nanny M

P.S.

My password I had to type was turds... haha :)

dustincrystal12 said...

Ya Michelle I agree! Dustin I'm sure will be really happy I put this one on lol and oh my nanny m that is so funny! Not only because its a funny word but also because we call her that!