Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Homecoming 2011

sept 076

Last week was Auntie Jaylee and Uncle Dj’s homecoming. We went to two volleyball games and a football game! Addilynn got a ball from Auntie on Thursday which she absolutely loves! Addilynn calls it her “vol ball” Here are some pictures from both volleyball and football.

 sept 085

jaylee

Auntie Jaylee setting the ball! My camera doesn’t do that great in the gym or at night so the quality isn’t that great but you all will get the picture!

jaylee2

Here are a few from football both uncle Dj and cousin Jordan did great! We were so proud of them both! I was having a hard time being able to tell which boy was who they all look the same!

sept 087sept 093sept 115

Auntie Jaylee was nominated for Homecoming royalty. She looked very pretty in her dress! I was bummed because I couldn’t get a very good picture since it was so dark. Great job Auntie! 

sept 091

No comments: