This Thanksgiving we only went to two places (Kari and Darrin’s and Bonnie and Jerry’s)and it was nice to not have to run but sad to not see all of my family. There are just not enough hours in the holidays to see everyone and I guess that is something I will have to get used to! I hate to think of the day that we have to alternate years to eliminate the rush of holidays! Addilynn enjoyed getting to spend time with everyone and she found something to eat at each place. She loved the inside of the deviled eggs. I would have to say that and the meat were her favorite!
The new generation of hood rats causing trouble! They had so much fun playing together. It’s hard to believe someday they will be “too big” to be around the grown ups and will congregate in the basement where each generation of pre teens and teens have hung out.
Addilynn had a play date with Mr. Kelby again over break and they managed to have a blast like always! Addilynn enjoyed Jessica’s turkey cookies and had the blue icing stains on her hands for a couple days afterward to prove it.
This last picture I LOVE. Addilynn and I went to Coeur d’ Alene to shop on Saturday. Addilynn loves her binoculars so much she takes them in the car and is constantly looking out the window with them. We just so happened to see thousands of birds on the lake so we just had to pull over and observe them. Addilynn was so excited her loud squeals spooked them and they started to fly. It was one of the neatest sounds to hear that many wings flapping at the same time! What a great experience my little tinkerbell fairy and I got to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment