Saturday, January 28, 2012

Addilynn’s New Room!

 

photo

For Christmas, Grammy painted and decorated Addilynn’s room. We worked on it all last weekend. Grammy, Dad, and Auntie P did all the painting and I helped with the decorating and cleaning! Addilynn is a princess freak so it fits perfectly! It is definitely a lot of pink, but what little princess doesn’t like pink? Walking through the hall, the light coming from her room has a pink glow to it!

She has new princess coat hooks that she has been using to hang her coat and backpack on all by herself. She sometimes even does it without being asked. She also has a height chart that hangs on the wall and she says “I’m as tall as Tiana!” Which translates to 3 feet tall! Our little baby girl is growing so fast. She talks like an adult and never stops learning. I hope she slows down soon.

roomphoto

coatroom2

No comments: