Today was Dustin and I’s Saturday! We enjoyed playing in the snow more than once. I’m not usually a huge fan, but the joy on Addilynn’s face makes being cold and wet worth it. Bruiser was a big fan of the snow but sister, not so much. She spent most of the time on the inside looking out. Addilynn even pulled Daddy in the sled. She loves eating the snow, we had to teach her the “don’t eat yellow snow” rule. Hopefully she remembers! Today was a good day hanging out with my favorite people. We also got to hear baby T’s heartbeat. The doctor didn’t think we would be able to hear it since I’m only 13 wks 5 days but it was strong as could be! The sound of a beating heart and the squeals of my little princess were the best sounds of the day!
m
Y
Yummy SNOW!!!
Addilynn couldn’t open her eyes because the snow was falling so hard! Hope everyone stayed safe in our fluffy white stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment