Addilynn had her first dance recital themed Arabian Nights. her group was the “stars”. She had so much fun getting dolled up and owning the stage. It was the first time I had witnessed her being in a little posse. I only wish I could have heard the first part of the conversation when one of the girls came up to her whispered something and Addilynn replied, “she said that to you?” with a little attitude. The little girl replied with the same attitude, “ya she said that to ME!” it was super cute and I flashed forward to her being a teenager in high school. It was a bittersweet moment. I’m glad to see her starting to interact but sad to see her growing up so fast. I wish I could stop time for awhile and capture her innocence. What little she has left!
Abby, Emma, and Addilynn working the camera!
Addilynn and one of her best buddies Cassia. Cassia goes to the same school with her and most of her stories from school include her so I’m pretty sure they pal around a lot. Lets hope they can continue to grow their friendship.
Addilynn’s tap routine was to Arabian Nights from the movie Aladdin, and her ballet routine was to A Whole New World from the movie Aladdin.
Addilynn also got her hair and nails done professionally for the first time that day! Tia made her feel like the princess she is. She asked for Zebra heads on her nails then proceeded to explain to Tia how to paint them. “Its not that hard to do!” She says!




No comments:
Post a Comment