First before I start to get excited I have to say Addilynn had her third gymnastics recital on May 11th. I can’t find any pictures so I’m guessing my mom skills were lacking that day which make me mad at myself! The theme was wild west and Addilynn loved it! Mrs. Dani did great again and I hope she wants to continue doing gymnastics next year!
Now… my new camera! Dustin surprised me on mothers day by making me breakfast burritos and writing me a sweet note letting me know he was taking me to town to splurge! I LOVE my camera but have realized I have so so much to learn. I can’t wait to get better.
My first picture of course was of my model! I’m pretty sure Paize doesn’t like my camera and made it a point to NOT smile. She’s getting better now though!
I had fun taking pictures of Paige playing softball. She looked so pretty in all of the pictures she was pitching in. She had a big grin in every one I took.
We took the camper up to camp on May 15th Addilynn was sad we didn’t get to stay but I was able to get it all cleaned out and ready for when we did get to stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment