On Addilynn’s actual birthday Dustin and I took her over to Coeur d’ Alene on an “all about Addilynn” day! Little sissy stayed home so we could enjoy our big girl by herself. On the day she turned four she woke up looking like a big girl. She talked to her auntie Jaylee on the phone like a grown up, she scooted around on her scooter from Doe and Levi like a grown up, and she even got her ears pierced like a grown up. She amazes us every day with her spunk and character. I’ve said it before and I will say it again she is such a smart, pretty, considerate, emotional, caring little thing. I can only imagine what she has to offer this word.
While we waited for daddy to get off work we played outside and goofed off. No one can resist a sprinkler! Even if you are still in your pajamas.
This was one of the last pictures of Addilynn and her “virgin” ears. The bottom picture is after she got them pierced.
After the piercing was over we went and ate some pizza with auntie P and auntie Jaylee. Addilynn got to order her first soda. She wasn’t a fan of root beer since that is the best “dental” choice but I traded her and she loved my sprite!
Addilynn got to see her first movie at the theaters on her fourth birthday. She watched Monsters University. She made it through but was really sleepy at the end. She loved the popcorn. It was a pretty emotional milestone for this mama and I’m not sure why. Maybe because I know that her innocence wont last much longer or maybe its because I know she wont need me someday. I can say I am so thankful for my big 4 year old and I couldn’t have asked for a better big girl! We love you so so much miss Addilynn Grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment