Addilynn had a Sugar Rush (Wreck it Ralph) birthday party. She had so much fun. We appreciate the friends who brought their kiddos to play. Especially the ones who had to drive to town it was super thoughtful! We rented a bounce house and it was a huge hit with the little ones. Definitely worth the money to keep them entertained!!
Thank you so much to everyone that helped me out! I couldn’t have done it without you! Thanks mom for the cake and helping with decorations, thanks Doris for doing all my printing, thanks to the in-laws for letting us use your house, and thanks to Bri for helping decorate as well. I hope I’m not forgetting anyone!
Beau needed to be free in order to jump! Can you blame him? Pants are completely over rated!
Thank you Linda for doing such an amazing job on the cake! Addilynn loved it and loved eating Vanellope!
Saturday, July 6, 2013
Addilynn Turns 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment