Wednesday, October 23, 2013
First Day of Gymnastics
Addilynn has started her fourth year of gymnastics! Once again she is loving it! She has learned so much in the last month and this mama couldn't be prouder. Just in the last month she has gotten her bridge over and tick tock, and has recently just got her bridge from standing. Forgive me if these are not the right terms it has been a real long time since this mama was in gymnastics! She is so close to getting her splits as well. The thing that is making me the most happy is that she is actually wanting to practice at home. She is still overcoming her fear of the beam but last night was on the high beam without Mrs. Dani's assistance.(I was really thankful that Mrs. Dani didn't give into her pleas for constant help!) It was so exciting when she came home to tell dad and was so proud of herself! I love to see her confidence growing. She still needs to work on her listening skills and quieting her chatterbox, but I'm hoping that will continue to get better with age. I have to keep reminding myself she is only 4, but if you ask her she is "almost 5!" I have to remind her on a daily basis she isn't even four and half yet but whose counting? THIS MOM She is not allowed to make herself older than she already is! She is growing way too fast and I want her to stay young and innocent for as long as possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment