Addilynn was begging and begging to ride the school bus even before she got into preschool. She finally got her wish! I let her ride it to school and then I was going to pick her up after school. I got there to pick her up after school and she begged for me to let her ride the bus home too! She loves the bus as of now. I wonder how long that will last??
The bus stop is a little ways from our house so we try to walk whenever we have time. Paisley was not too sure about the bus at first, but now she knows that it brings sissy home or to daycare too! She is OK with getting some one on one time now!
All buckled in and ready to go! My big little girl looked so tiny on that big yellow bus. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment