Today we began working on our counter tops. We went to Home Depot which sucked and was very stressful! It was busy and we spent lots of money which is never fun. Dustin has finally gotten the old tops off and now he is working on sanding the walls. We hope they will be done tonight but if not they should be done tomorrow. We are not 100% sure we love them yet, but they are better than fake wood grain. Our kitchen is almost complete and it should look good once it is done. The cabinets are a little darker than I was hoping, but Mom worked really hard and they look so much better than before. The good news is the whole project including stain, sealant, paint, glue, sandpaper, and counter tops only cost about $325 dollars. We had gift cards for $175 of it so that helped out a ton (Thanks Kim, Kari, Darrin, and Gma Kathy).
What a busy weekend we have had so far! Yesterday was the open house for the office and it went off without a hitch. We got a ton of plants and flowers from people that were congratulating Dr. on the new building. Everyone loved it and there was yummy food and cake. The boys all had a blast drinking to her success, and I didn't want to do it, but cranky Crystal had to come out in order to get Dustin to leave. I'm sure Trask will be giving me crap about that tomorrow when he comes by. Silly boys! We were there until 10:30 and I was bushed when we got home. I slept really good last night for the first time in forever, and didn't even wake up when the little pea pod did at 4:00 in the morning!
I'm ready for bed, but I'm sure the boys will be up forever! Hope everyone had a great Saturday! Here is a picture of my gut at almost 20 weeks just for you Maria! Bruiser even made it in to say hi! 
2 comments:
Oh good... I'm not the only one that HATES Home Depot! Everything Kyle mentions it I get pissed. For some reason... I just hate it!!
Aww.. see I knew if I asked I should recieve. 20 weeks already... geez time flies.
Post a Comment