Wednesday, January 28, 2009

days go by

Nothing much has been going on this week so far. We finally got our kitchen mostly done. We still have a couple finishing touches left, but the counters are in and I have my sink back! It looks better than I thought it would so that makes me feel better.
Jr. Miss is going good we have a ton of girls and I have less than a week until I have to start teaching them the fitness dance. Alaina and I worked on it Sunday and now the hard part comes Monday... The TEACHING! ugh Wish me luck and I really hope I don't make a fool of my chunky self bouncing around on the gym floor!
Today on my day off, I am cleaning, somewhat organizing, washing, possibly hanging out with Katie Smith, and making a senior board for my little sister Doris. Her senior night for basketball is Friday only she doesn't get to play. She has two bulging disks in her back and bone spurs on her spine. Ouch! What a bummer. Other than that not much exciting has been going on.
The latest change in my body has really grossed me out but we wont go into much detail on that one! I will say I never thought it could happen but it did and I hate it!!! I just have to look at the prize in the end! I am finally over halfway there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. you'll have to e-mail me the details! I want to know..! Well I can't wait to see new pictures of the kitchen. Maybe before and afters??