Today Dustin and I went shopping. I got my first pair of fat pants and I hate them! I do have to admit they are pretty comfortable though without buttons and zippers jabbing into the little ones brain! We went all over Spokane and CDA it was very exhausting and by the sixth hour I was ready to die! I slept the whole way home. Poor Dustin had to drive with only a few crazy words from me. We looked at all sorts of baby things, cabinets, doors, and flooring for our house! Oh man, I can't wait to get rid of the fashionable sub floor style that we have going on right now!
I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday it was great! The baby's heartbeat is so much louder now then the first time we heard it. Dustin and I just looked at each other and smiled. It was great. Only 22 weeks and 2 days left! I hope anyway. We go in for our ultrasound on the 21st and NO we aren't going to find out what it is. That would just spoil the surprise!!! It is going to be hard though and Dustin swears he is going to peek. He would be in big trouble!
I've had the ring test done on me by three different people and all said girl. So we will see I can't wait till we see the baby for the first time and get introduced to the little thing that has been living inside me!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a fun day hitting the stores. Did you find anything good?? Thanks for the advice. It was a little scary but everything has been fine today so it must of been something small. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment