Sunday
Good News: Sunday was the Super Bowl which was a lot of fun. I got to eat a ton of food and be around people I enjoy.
Bad News: The Steelers won and I started off a very busy week tired.
Monday/Tues:
Good News: My Jr. Miss girls are doing a great job with the fitness routine and it has been a lot of fun getting to teach them while getting a little needed aerobics!
Bad News: Still tired, back hurts, muscles ache, and I am worrying about the baby when I'm jumping around!
Wednesday:
Good News: I have the day off and today was our Dr. appointment. The baby's heartbeat was great (158). I get to have another ultrasound in about 5 weeks, and I'm measuring right on track for my original due date!
Bad News: During our last ultrasound they were only able to fine two of the three vessels that are usually present in the umbilical cord and that is why they are giving me another ultrasound in a month or so. Dr. Woodall said that two usually means something is wrong with a kidney or they only have one, but it also could mean that they just couldn't get a good shot of the cord.
Our baby was moving around a ton and so I am really hoping that they just were unable to get a good picture. I am keeping my hopes high because things have been going great so far and I really think that this is a mistake and the baby will be just fine! Even if there is something wrong with a kidney, people live with one all the time! At least it isn't something more complicated.
The rest of the week is busy busy as well. I have Jr. Miss all week from 7-9 but I usually don't get home until around 9:30. Then Saturday is our annual Give Kids a Smile Day where we give kids in this area free cleanings, exams, fluoride treatments, and sealants. It will be fun but very draining. The perfect end to a chaotic week!
5 comments:
Wow...busy momma!! Don't stress your self out. I bet everything will go great with the baby, jr.miss, and your Give a Kids a Smile Day! I just think that is the greatest thing you guys do that for all those kids.
Don't stress too much about the 2 vessel cord. If it turns out to be a true 2 vessel cord, you may need closer monitoring but people have beautiful healthy babies with that condition all the time. Good luck with your busy week.
Yeah! I figured out how to comment! Now I better make a comment on Alaina's page. I love reading the updates from you both.
Aww I hope you are doing well. Jamie Martin or Lorenz just had a beautiful baby girl and I think she had the same thing, and she is doing wonderful. Just her kidneys are a little enlarged. I'm sure things will be fine though. I will be praying for you. Oh do I miss you.
You are a super busy lady! Just make sure you take care of yourself and that baby! I am sure everything is just fine with the baby. (We had an ultrasound and they couldn't see all the parts of Trevor's heart that were supposed to be there, so we had a follow up the next month and it was all good.)
Babies are hard to cooperate with in there!
Post a Comment