Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Floors!

Things have been going great here in the Turner household! We have finally started putting in new floor which I love. We have been patiently waiting for two years to have something other than sub floor and I am just so happy I have such a wonderful husband who could put them in! Mom, Ralph, and Shane all helped put the floors in Saturday and were up till around 3 working hard. I had to go to bed of course and I wasn't much help anyway. I was even called the floor Nazi a couple times because I wanted things done right! You cant have four seams together Hun I promise!
We had an appointment with Dr. Woodall yesterday and it went good. The baby's heart rate was 140 something. Birthing class went good and I really like our instructor Tracy she is great and answered a lot of questions. I am feeling much better about giving birth here in SM now thanks to her! I just hope she is there when I go into labor!
Jr. Miss this week is going good I guess. It is hard not to stress out when there are still some girls that just don't seem like they are trying very hard. I'm glad they are all having fun though that's all that matters! They have been a really great group of girls and I have had fun getting to know them all.
Next up: Jr. miss this weekend, next weekend is the first baby shower, appts with the specialist on the 29Th along with an appt in SM and birth class every Wednesday, the second baby shower, hopefully pictures on May 16th, Memorial, Graduation, then baby! YAY cant wait

2 comments:

Alaina and Kyle said...

Time sure has flown by!! I can't believe it is right around the corner!!

Anonymous said...

So crazy. Can't wait to see the pictures of the floors.