Saturday, May 9, 2009

not much going on



Well like the title says, not much has been happening lately! We have gotten the room almost completely done and baby things washed and put away. I can't wait. We have a little over 5 weeks left and I hope it goes fast. This weekend we have districts in Timberlake and then if plans are the same I get to spend the day with Sammie and Harlen on Sunday. Baby practice!!! I wonder if he will mind someday that he was my practice baby? I am feeling like a hippo but everyone says I'm still small (I think they are being nice). This last week or so I have been getting really tired but all in all not bad. Work is getting harder just not fitting as well as I used to and my back has been killing me from bending and contorting my body to see in patients mouths! Sometimes I wish I had a desk job or even better a couch job! Boy is this a sob story if I ever heard one. Dustin says I am entitled to one since I haven't been complaining much these last 8 months! He is such a sweetheart!
I only have 18 days of work left which is A-MAZE-ING. I can't wait.

Today I have felt kinda off. I felt really crampy, sick, and drained at work. I really hope I'm not getting the flu. I blame it on the full moon (or close to it anyway!).
Here are the most recent fat pictures at 34 weeks. I am currently 34 weeks and 5 days! YAY not much longer until we meet our chunky monkey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just got a little belly. You aren't that big. That's okay though! Just as long as baby is growing healthy. Well baby must be if it's already 5 ibs haha!! Looking good. Not much longer!! I so wish I was there to watch you grow, but I can't wait to meet the little one.