Christmas Day was my favorite day! This year we decided to STAY home Christmas morning. It was AMAZING! I will say I did miss all of our family and old traditions, but our new tradition is just what the Dr. ordered! Addilynn got a crib and stroller for her babies and a puppy that walks on a leash. She got lots of good toys and we were actually able to play with them all that morning. I had put a breakfast casserole in the crock pot so we didn’t have to even cook breakfast. I can’t even count the number of games of Hungry Hippos we played which is a good thing. Addilynn was in a pretty goofy mood as you can tell from the pictures. All in all I would have to say BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!
At about 1:30 it was time to head to Coeur d’ Alene to visit more family. When we got there Addilynn had a touch of the flu bug and wasn’t much fun. I don’t blame the little beast she was just plain exhausted by then. I forgot my camera yet again and I’m really bummed about it since we never get to see that side of the family for holidays. It was nice to get to visit the little bit that I did since I was frequenting the bathroom and cuddling my sick baby girl. We finally got home and rested up for the last day of Christmas that was to come the next afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment