Monday we got to stay home and have family come see us! Mom, Ralph, Bri, Ryder, Camber, and Doe Doe came to visit and have pizza! My poor mom had to wait so long for the girls to open gifts it almost killed her! The girls couldn’t even keep up with the rate she was having them open gifts! She loves them so much it makes me so excited to give her another one to love unconditionally. The girls had a great time together and I feel so blessed to have my niece so close in age to Addilynn. Addilynn was really spoiled yet again and they both enjoyed eating lots of pizza, playing play doh and having a Taylor Swift dance party with Grammy and I! That wrapped up our holiday events and now we have been enjoying all the wonderful things Addilynn got. We are so thankful for our family and spreading the holidays out so we could enjoy our own family time. It was a wonderful year and I feel so fortunate to have the wonderful family we do! Until next year Merry Christmas from the Turner Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment