So… I am already failing at this challenge. Let’s see if I can catch up and continue to post once a day. This is a challenge that Alaina posted on her blog it is to raise awareness for down syndrome. If you don’t already know, this month is down syndrome awareness month. The challenge is to post one post a day for the month of October. Lets see if I can finish strong.
Oct. 1 2011… I would have wrote about our Friday night. Addilynn and I hung out at home while daddy tried to find a big elk. He didn’t succeed, but hopefully during rifle or late bow he will get lucky. Addilynn keeps asking where the elk went that was in Dustin’s pickup. It was my dads so it didn’t stay in there long and now she says “daddy doesn’t have an elk” way to put salt in the wound kid!!!
Oct. 2, 2011… Saturday which was the 1st we went to auntie Jaylee’s volleyball game in Post Falls then went out to dinner with Kyle, Alaina, and Beau.
Oct. 3rd 2011.. Sunday (the 2nd) we went to take Dr. Kelly her baby gift. While the girls chatted inside Addilynn went on a nature hike with Trask. This is what she came back looking like! I really hope he has a girl because he is great at accessorizing! Addilynn also got her first dog bite. She got bit by Trask and Kelly’s old dog in the face twice. Thank goodness she wasn’t hurt just a couple welts and a small bruise below her right eye. It could have been so much worse we are very glad Sierra was just warning her to stop getting by her face. I didn’t even know what was going on I wish I would have been paying more attention. It could have been prevented.
Finally… finishing my post from tonight Addilynn went to Izabel’s birthday party! She ate lots of pizza and cake and had lots of fun celebrating with Izabel.
No comments:
Post a Comment