Addilynn’s very first pumpkin ever (this is what she was telling everyone) got carved on Tuesday night with Pete and Shena. Addilynn had fun but wasn’t a huge fan of the pumpkin guts and wished her “ife” or knife had actually been able to cut her pumpkin. She got to use her plastic knife, but it wasn’t as cool. I’m pretty sure Addilynn’s is the best. Can you guess which one is hers? I was told to get a vote on which pumpkin is best. Tall pumpkin, Scary face pumpkin, Spider pumpkin or the “A” pumpkin
Addilynn’s finishing touches to her Cinderella costume came Wednesday and she absolutely loves them. She is actually doing quite well walking in heels too! I can’t wait until she gets to get all dolled up on Monday! Isn’t it every little girls dream to be a princess?
We head to state tomorrow and we leave here at 6:30 so I better get to bed! Good night all and hope I didn’t overload the blogger world with my posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment