Sad but true I know, but another one of my sisters is a BIG SENIOR! Jaylee had her volleyball senior night on Thursday. We are so proud of her for all of the wonderful things she has accomplished. She is such a strong, beautiful, caring, and talented young woman and I know she will do something great with her life! We love her so much and are going to miss more than we can explain in a blog post. I think miss Addilynn will miss her the most though “auntie” is Addilynn’s rock she loves to just call her and ramble on and she always wants to go watch Auntie’s vol ball games. She will be a very sad little girl. We will miss seeing her beautiful face so frequently but we have a few more months to moan and groan about that. WE LOVE YOU AUNTIE JAYLEE.
Today is Districts! We can’t wait to watch our team beat some butt! Good luck girls we are proud of all of you and our wonderful coach!
No comments:
Post a Comment